Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Male pattern blogging

I've noticed that I'm falling into a pattern with my blogging, and I am having a hard time breaking out of it. It seems to go like this:

Monday: Bird Photography Weekly post
Tuesday: a post about the past weekend's birding (usually takes me until Tues morning to weed through photos, etc)
Wednesday: is Wordless Wednesday - trying to post something other than photos of birds for my WW's
Thursday: nothing. I've been at work since Sunday afternoon and there is nothing I want to blog about at either of my jobs
Friday: Skywatch Friday post (although I'm going to have to make an effort on this one - I'm running out of interesting sky photos!)
Weekends: this is my time to get out, and I only use the computer to check e-mail and maybe start looking as some photos from the weekend if I have time.

I was going to write and say that I vow to fight to break out of the pattern, but maybe the reason I have fallen into the pattern is because that is what works for my schedule. SO the pattern may remain for a while. And if I can (and I have something that I think is interesting to post -like last Friday night's owl banding - now that I think about it, that was outside of my pattern!) I will. And if not, well... you can count on my being here at the above times!