Monday, July 6, 2009

Bird Photography Weekly #45



Gray Jay (Perisoreus canadenis)

Just got in from vacation last night from a week-long trip to Maine, so I am playing catch-up here. I took quite a few photos, but really haven't had time to do much with them yet. I chose a few quick easy ones to post for this week's Bird Photography Weekly, as a follow-up to last week's. BUT, lo and behold, I just learned that several posts that I had scheduled before I went away never appeared (they just stayed scheduled) which is rather annoying.

Anyway, last week I had intended to post some older photos of Gray Jays that I had taken, and I thought I post a few more this week, since they were such a big hit with everybody else on the trip. (And really, they are such charismatic birds, why wouldn't they be popular?)


To see some great bird photos from around the world, check out: