Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Common Redpolls

Not sure what the future of this blog will be. In case you haven't noticed, I've not really been keeping up with it much of late... I've not finished trip reports I've started (Ecuador from last November) or even posted anything from more recent trips (Florida in Feb), much less reports of big days (Superbowl of Birding) or any reviews (Crossley ID Guide, IPad apps, etc)

I've been focusing a lot more of my time on improving my photography skills (not sure that is evident though in the posts I've put up) and for the time being, keeping this blog alive as a venue/place to post photos.
Here are some that I took over the weekend, finally catching up with some of the Common Redpolls that have been reported at feeders all over New England (we don't have any feeders in our tiny condo yard, so we tend to miss out on the feeder birds.)





"Common Redpoll - Carduelis flammea


PS - as always click on the photos to see larger versions!

And to see some great bird photos from around the world, check out: