Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Got Swamp?

I was going to title this entry "got pics" because, after many hours sifting through hundreds of digital pics (both straight from camera and digi-scoped), I have finally posted 64 pictures from our trip to southwest Florida, to my pbase gallery at: http://www.pbase.com/bluegoose/florida2008

I chose this title, because I just remembered I bought it as a bumpersticker while at Corkscrew and for some reason I just love the way it reads. (And maybe because if definitive proof of the Ivory-billed Woodpecker is ever accquired, it will likely come from a swamp.)

Here is a photo that I didn't post to my gallery, because it's not my artwork, but I took a picture of it:




This wonderful piece of shell art was being created by three kids as we walked along the beach in Captiva and was completed when we walked back. Kordyshi Kids, wherever you are - GREAT JOB!

And, because the other movie I posted went over so well, here's another: