Saturday, January 19, 2008

We're back!

Just got in a few hours ago from a week away.

For those of you who did not know where we went (and didn't want to play with Google Earth to figure out the coordinates) here is a hint...


7 days, over 900 miles driven, about 110 species of birds...

... and about 2500 pictures taken. Of course, not all are going to be good! I've already deleted over 400 while reviewing them in the camera. And after downloading the rest and reviewing them on the computer I expect to probably delete at least that many more. Then there are probably going to be duplicates for almost everything that I took a photo of.

OH, and movies - I took about a two dozen movies. SO, here is a quick movie also...

It's going to take me a while to go through them all, edit, etc then upload them. I'll post the link when I get it on my pBase gallery. I will also have a rather long trip report to write and I'll try to post an abbreviated version here.