Friday, August 29, 2008

Skywatch Friday 8/29/08

Blue sky over South Beach (near) with clouds over South Monomoy Island (far) in Chatham, MA.

There are several bird bloggers (and bird blog readers) out there that might recognize this scene from recent posts by Helena the Bird Girl, Sharon the Birdchick, Corey from 10000 Birds, Ben from 600 Birds, Julie Zickefoose, John the Born Again BirdWatcher, Birdfreak, and Dakota.
(I don't think I'm missing anybody there.)

These folks have great blogs, with great photography and excellent interesting writing that makes you want to go back again and again to see their latest posts. (The wole point of a blog, right?) I'd be remiss if I didn't mention that these, and other blogs like them, were the inspiration for me to try and carve out my own bit of the blogosphere, although frankly, I know I do not have the writing skills to ever be in the same class as these guys!

SO, if you come here only via Skywatch Friday and you have some time, check out some of these folks - you'll be glad you did!