Friday, March 28, 2008

New domain name

Not sure how many people are reading this blog yet, but since I seem to be doing a better job of it than in previous attempts, I've made a few changes. And hey, if you have been following this scattering of posts, drop me a note so that I know somebody out there (other than my fiancee and my mom) are reading! And for the few that have made comments, thanks for the encouragement.

First and foremost, I have created my own domain for the blog at: http://www.picusblog.com/
(If you had bookmarked the old address, it will still re-direct you here for a little while.) I've also added a ClustrMap so I (and you) can see how many people are visiting this blog and where in the world they are.
On the internal side, I have opted to have the site published on google and blogger searches so I might have some people dropping in other than the few friends and family that I told about this.


SO, spread the word, send the link. Another birder is officially blogging!


(And hopefully not boring you to tears!)