Friday, February 13, 2009

The Woodpecker Roundup is on hiatus this week

I know, I know - all week I have been posting about being behind, and this post is going to be no different. Another drawback of being completely out of the loop for 11 days is that, while trying to catch up with all the things I need to do, I also am not finding the time to do the things I like to do - like reading other's blogs, lurking in Twitter, searching the internet for woodpecker related articles, posts, etc.
So please accept my apologies - I really do plan to be back on track next week. In the meantime, if you did post anything to your own blog about some interaction that you've had with woodpeckers in the last two weeks, or if you found a cool site about woodpeckers, etc, please drop me a line and let me know about it!

And just so I don't go the entire week without something 'woodpecker-ish', here is a photo I got of my first Golden-Olive Woodpecker...