Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Flying Penguins!!!

Anybody who knows me probably knows that I love the BBC nature specials, and anything done by Sir David Attenborough is tops in my book - the man is brilliant! (I wish you could have him as the voice on my TomTom gps unit!) One of my favorite clips is when he fools a Magellenic Woodpecker. You can see the video here, because BBC Worldwide won't let me actually place the video on this page. (But I can link to it!)

I am also a big fan of Monty Python, and anything that any of those guys have done since. So it only seems natural that the following is one of my favorite links at the moment:

Read the story here:
Flying penguins found by BBC programme

Then watch the footage here

I laughed so hard that I am in pain. I hope these links stay active forever.