Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Attempt at something new...

Usually when I get out on the weekends, I manage to take quite a few photos. None of them are ever "publication" quality, but I like to think that I get a couple each week that are interesting enough for my little corner of the blogosphere. Unfortunately, I am not posting as often as I like, and maybe some that I plan to use in posts never get to see the light of day (unless people are visiting my pBase site with some regularity, but I don't expect that.)

SO, for the month of June I am going to try to post (at least) one photo a day for the entire month. I am already doing something like this on some days, when I participate in the Bird Photography Weekly and Wordless Wednesday posts, so I only have to cover 5 more days a week, right?

As I am typing this, it seems to me like I am going to have a hard time coming up with 29 more photos that people will find interesting... and not redundant... and doesn't drive away readers...
...
...
Yikes - what the heck am I getting myself into?!?

Well, here goes - wish me luck.