Sunday, June 14, 2009

Song Sparrow for June Photo-a-day



Today's post is just a simple Song Sparrow, as I don't have the time to go into a full post yet about Saturday's outing with all the Birders who Blog,Tweet, and Chirp. (I just got in from running some errands and as much as I would prefer blog about how wonderful it was to meet with everyone, I need to head to work in a few minutes. So for the moment, just take my word for it - it was a great day!!)
I expect to be able to put together a full post tomorrow - hopefully with a few photos.
I didn't take quite as many as our participants, many of which are not only great bloggers but excellent photographers, and I expect that once everybody has recovered, we'll see some great posts over the next few days - and I'll be sure to post links to them as I see them.